"Detoxication - Detoxication and Weight Reduction program"
Today problems with overweight or lack of weight have become very common which is explained by various disorders of digestive, endocrine and other body systems. Prevention and treatment of such disorders is highly important for your well-being and health in general.
Detoxication program developed by our medical specialists cleanses your body of toxins and reduces toxins-related damage, facilitates weight loss and increases body's resistance to harmful influences.
This 14-day program (we recommend taking this program every 6 months) gives the following positive effects:
- Weight loss up to 7 kg in 7 days
- Improvement of metabolic processes (balancing of blood sugar level and cholesterol)
- Immunity improvement and, as a consequence, alleviation of chronic fatigue, joint aches, muscle pain and etc.
- Correction of problems with digestion
- Improvement of skin
- Improvement of mental and emotional state.
Details of Detoxication and Weight Reduction program
The program includes high-quality diagnostics and results in an individual program of medical treatment based on the following procedures:
- detailed diagnosis of your body with Vegetative Resonance Testing
- Laboratory diagnostics (complete blood count, chemistry panel, onсo-screening)
- Comprehensive whole-body medical ultrasound
- Functional diagnostics (ECG, body composition measurement and thermal imaging)
- Live blood analysis (Haemoscanning), controlled cleansing of bowels, medicinal and herbal cleansing packages, etc.
Each guest of Chateau Spa&Resort is provided with the below services
During your stay in Chateau Spa&Resort we will offer you a range of services so that you can spend time with comfort and benefit for your health:
- Professional medical advice and round-the-clock observation (physician, dermatologist-cosmetician, functional diagnostics specialist)
- Daily therapeutic swimming
- Sauna and hammam
- Comfortable rooms
- Three meals a day that will satisfy your individual preferences and diet recommendations of your attending physician.